Click column header to sort
Exciting opportunity to lead a team and provide recommendations directly to the owner and executive leadership team of a 200+ employee agricultural services company in Solano County that is experiencing steady acquisition based growth.
The mission for the Environmental and FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) Region Manager will be to provide a wide range of support services to the CA Plant Managers by maintaining environmental and FSMA programs and policies, and monitoring compliance and recordkeeping.
Environmental and FSMA responsibilities will require potential candidates to be very detailed and have great organizational skills, along with knowledge of Microsoft excel.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as the Grain and Feed Merchandiser for a large feed manufacturing company based in Idaho. This person will report directly into the Northwest Feed Business Director and assist in all aspects of the company's sales and merchandising.
Exciting opportunity for a plant controller with a background in food and beverages manufacturing to join a multi-billion-dollar food processor in the Turlock, CA area. Reporting to the Vice President – Finance, this position has oversight of all accounting activities at two facilities.
This person will be responsible for timely and accurate recording of daily production of all finished good product lines, ensuring accurate inventories of finished goods and retail items, accounts payable, and KPI reporting. An attractive base salary, benefits and relocation package will be provided.
Searching for a self-driven, and strategic Chief Financial Officer to play a key role in the future growth and development of a food manufacturer in Fresno. The CFO leads and manages the overall financial and technology functions and will support all other functional areas including operations, product development, sales, marketing, business development and human resources through a team of functional peers.
The ideal candidate will be a high energy executive with a strong work ethic and a fast moving, "get it done" style, while demonstrating the ability to be a responsible risk taker.
- This individual will be a disciplined manager who understands effective financial processes and controls. He/she will have proven success in capturing, analyzing, interpreting, and effectively communicating the results and implications of financial and operational data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. A “quick study,” able to grasp complex issues facing the company and also make thoughtful, but timely decisions to balance the demands of developing and implementing short- and long- term programs to maximize shareholder value.
- Someone with “fire in the belly” who is energetic and inspires the management team with his passion.
- Ability to operate at a higher level with Ownership, but clearly understands the detail and inner workings of the organization.
- Passion for developing and coaching high-performing organizations and developing/mentoring individual talent.
- High level of emotional intelligence with a passion for developing and coaching high-performing organizations and developing/mentoring individual talent.
- Strives for excellence; does not accept mediocrity.
- Character of unquestioned ethics and always operates with a high level of integrity and transparency.
Exciting opportunity with phenomenal career progression available. Seeking dynamic accounting professional to step into a Controller position and standardize the financial reporting processes and procedures for a multi-entity, family-run agribusiness in Fresno. The Controller will be responsible for consolidating financials, managing inventory, cost accounting, cash and financial reporting, and insurance coverages.
Reporting directly to the owners, the Controller will be responsible for managing finance, accounting, IT and HR teams.
The Vice President of Plant Operations will develop, execute, and maintain a strategy to optimize the multiple site plant productivity while maintaining a focus on product quality, safety, regulatory compliance, and customer service. Additional responsibilities include the hands-on leadership of the Continuous Improvement and Technical Services Departments, oversight for capital projects relating to plant and line extensions, as well as short- and long-term business planning and execution.
Join an energetic, engaged and diverse Finance Team! The hands-on Accounting Manager will report to the Financial Controller and will be primarily responsible for the oversight and guidance of the daily transactional operations team members with an attention to US GAAP compliance and strong internal controls. While driving transactional accuracy and timeliness, the Accounting Manager will be instrumental in championing accounting best practices and continuous improvement within the Finance Team, and in cultivating strong relationships and effective communications with other Departments.
The East Coast Warehouse Direct to Consumer (DTC) Fulfillment Manager reports to the Director of Operations and will oversee the East Coast warehouse operations and staff for all DTC order fulfillment.
The manager will oversee and execute order fulfillment including picking, packing and arranging proprietary shipping. They will coordinate daily delivery and pick-up schedules, execute, delegate and oversee inbound and outbound procedures and ensure that daily orders are fulfilled with accuracy, efficiency and precision. All decisions around fulfillment are customer centered and in consideration.
Working closely with West Coast HQ, this manager will collaborate with Operations, Purchasing, Sales, and Finance departments to help ensure success of all shipments and ensure the best customer delivery experience.
We are searching for an engaging and driven Operations Manager to lead a dedicated team of 40+ salaried and hourly staff at a 3rd party re-seller in Indiana.
The business is led by hardworking and passionate owners who care about every member of their workforce. They are looking for someone to implement best practices and focus on continuous improvement to support the company's rapid growth, while maintaining a focus on their culture and values.
We’re searching for an outgoing, high-energy individual with some external sales experience to target new customers and manage existing accounts within the bakery industry. Food service sales experience is preferable but not required.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Join a collaborative team that values cultural fit and tenacity more than an existing book of business
- You won’t be restricted to a specific sales territory
- Ability to work from home and create your own schedule
- Competitive commission structure and 401(k)
- Develop long-term relationships with your customers by providing technical solutions to their problems
- Wear multiple hats by focusing on both business development and customer service
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for providing insightful and actionable data and analysis. The function is responsible for coordinating the company’s budget and forecasting processes. This position will partner with Vice Presidents of Sales, Marketing, Innovation, Operations, and Agriculture to develop accurate projections of revenue, cost of sales, and operating expenses, monitor trends and performance of same, and to make recommendations for improvement where appropriate. The FP&A Manager will directly manage two financial analysts and indirectly manage a team of analysts embedded in their respective line functions.
The Dairy Ingredients Sales Manager will develop a strategic plan for the territory to achieve its financial targets (volume, revenue, gross margin) and will work cross-functionally with customer service, supply chain, production, quality and finance teams to support product innovation and implement strategies to market milk through processing facilities across multiple states.