We are searching for a Plant Manager Trainee to work in all assigned areas of the facility to learn all skills and overall operations and business management of a facility in conjunction with the local management team to ensure we are on task to deliver the company commitment. This is an entry level position that will allow a qualified individual to learn and engage in the Safety program to be recognized as a safety leader in the assigned facility and Region.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
1. Work in all assigned areas to learn all hourly skills including but not limited to:
2. Learn the processes and expectations within operating plan and company policies.
3. Work in concert with assigned mentor to plan and coordinate plant and capital requirements to ensure facility is prepared to meet operating objectives
4. Work with the assigned Mentor to learn how to ensure operations are coordinated effectively
5. Handle assigned production to ensure the facility has an effective safety culture, is efficient and is highly focused on product quality.
1. Ultimately, gain experience to supervise the day-to-day operations of the plant and administrative staff at the assigned facility.