3P Partners is an executive search firm focused on sourcing senior technical and management professionals for our clients within the food and agribusiness industry.
We are searching for a dynamic individual with experience in sales and customer service to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding team located in the heart of downtown Davis.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work directly with job seekers and food and agribusiness companies, connecting highly-skilled candidates with opportunities that will advance their careers.
You will conduct cold calls in order to head hunt these hard-to-find candidates and develop a detailed understanding of prospective their career goals, ideal location and salary expectations and benchmark them against our positions.
You will also build your own network of clients within the food and agribusiness industry as well as attend industry expos, professional development and networking events.
- Conduct cold calls to identify and attract highly skilled technical and senior management professionals.
- Build long term relationships with both candidates and client companies by meeting in person and providing timely follow up.
- Attend networking events and conferences to build knowledge and sector expertise within the food and agribusiness industry.
- Format resumes and conduct detailed phone interviews to develop candidate profile reports.
- Coach candidates through client interviews and provide general support
- Conduct industry research to assist in sourcing efforts for difficult to fill positions, i.e. developing extensive competitor lists, reaching out to candidates via email, LinkedIn and other social media platforms in addition to networking with existing candidates and asking for referrals.
- Internal pipeline management using CRM tool (iCIMS) and update the job board on our website.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including minimal data entry, i.e. adding contact details and notes to the system as well as progressing candidates through each stage.
- Bachelor Degree with 2+ years of sales or customer service experience required
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong cold-calling and negotiation skills with the self-drive to work hard to get results.
- Sense of humor with the ability to handle rejection and the ups and downs of the recruitment cycle.
- Alignment with 3P's values: People, Partnerships, Performance
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed