Seeking a highly motivated individual to manage Quality Assurance and Food Safety for an innovative multi-site ingredients business located in Woodland, CA.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for development and maintenance of all QA programs, meeting USDA, FDA and customer requirements and ensuring the quality and safety of supplied goods.
• B.S. degree in food technology, food science, or related dicipline
• 6+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance/Food Safety manufacturing role.
• HACCP certification and program development, Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) and GFSI auditor certification. Knowledge of BRC, ISO, and FSMA to establish SSOPs and GMPs would be an added bonus.
• Experience liaising with FDA/USDA for Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO Projects would be ideal.
• Strong data management, reporting, and technical writing skills
• Effective and timely verbal and written communications. Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.